Beyond the Fried: Yes, yes I did

This page has moved to a new address.

Yes, yes I did

10.24.2006

Yes, yes I did

Yes, I did name my blog after two fine East Nash restaurants, Batter'd & Fried and Beyond the Edge. Yet the name is fitting, don't you think?

Beyond the Fried -- beyond stressed, crazy, totally unmanagable! Yep, that's me. But BEYOND fried...that's so much better than just being fried. Once you are beyond fried you are into the "silly" stage, the stage that makes everything seem really funny a 2 o'clock in the morning.

And then of course, it's a nice tribute to the restaurants as well. I highly recommend them. Matt (owner) and Josef (manager), plus all the awesome staff, will make sure you have a good experience.

(Plus, Beyond the Edge occasionally has parties on Predators' game nights!)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy Jones said...

oh, wow. You too? I didn't realize you had a blogger.

10/25/2006 1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home