Franz of the Week
Okay, this week's Franz of the Week is the band Franz Ferdinand.
Franz Ferdinand is cool. First of all, their music is cool. I know them best from "Take Me Out," which was featured in a car commercial last year. That song is so funkily fun.
The other reason they are cool is that they named themselves after Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria, whose assassination essentially sparked World War I. How geek cool is that? That is very geek cool, peeps. Not only that, but they wrote a song called "All for You, Sophia," which references the assassination.
Franz Ferdinand is cool. First of all, their music is cool. I know them best from "Take Me Out," which was featured in a car commercial last year. That song is so funkily fun.
The other reason they are cool is that they named themselves after Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria, whose assassination essentially sparked World War I. How geek cool is that? That is very geek cool, peeps. Not only that, but they wrote a song called "All for You, Sophia," which references the assassination.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home