Beyond the Fried: Lions, Tigers, and Money, Oh my

This page has moved to a new address.

Lions, Tigers, and Money, Oh my

5.13.2007

Lions, Tigers, and Money, Oh my

So last night, husband was looking at Quicken and checking our budget. He was updating me on our financial status, and I started to get fairly stressed.

I have some ... issues ... with anxiety, and money is a big trigger for me. Whether we have $4 or $4 million, I worry about whether we have enough to make ends meet and whether we are spending the money responsibly.

So I mentioned to hubby that it is best for me not to talk about money before bedtime, lest I start to worry so much that I have trouble sleeping. "Actually," I told him, "I can't think about money, hell, or aliens before I go to bed."

He just looks at me and says, "The aliens say we have to give them money or we'll go to hell."

Sigh. I think he was mocking me.

As if that weren't enough, tonight he showed me a picture of a UFO over Nashville.

Normally he would dismiss it as a lens flare, but since he couldn't find the light source causing the flare, he decided it was a UFO.
see top left corner for UFO
click for larger image

If I have nightmares tonight, I totally am going to blame him. Last night I dreamt that Nashville was hit by an earthquake. Of course, I also dreamed that we got another puppy . . .

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home