Beyond the Fried: Yep, I need this at my next birthday party

This page has moved to a new address.

Yep, I need this at my next birthday party

10.10.2007

Yep, I need this at my next birthday party

Inflatable Titanic Slide

Yes, now you can rent an inflatable depiction of the sinking Titanic. Great for starting discussions with kids at parties, bringing up fun party questions like,"What was the Titanic?" "Why did it sink?" "What happened to all the people on board?" "Did any children die?" and many, many more!

I saw this in East Park a few months ago. No kidding.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not sure whether to laugh or cry...

10/10/2007 2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At first I was like "that is hilarious", but then I thought "err, maybe it's just sick"...so how about "wow, that's creative."

10/11/2007 11:27 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

Andy would LOVE this for his birthday. It's his favorite part of the movie. I know that's sad. He's mine!

10/11/2007 10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the book and the film of the titanic it is sad but It is a day in History!!

10/21/2007 12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot believe this! The Titanic was a terrible disaster where over half of the passenger's died! And it is just SICK that they decide to make a bouncy castle out of it. If this is a way to remember the Titanic then I hate it.

2/16/2008 2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home