Dear You
To the person who threw a Burger King cup in my yard,
You forgot to peel the Indiana Jones thingies off your cup. You know, the sweepstakes thingies. So I'm going to use them.
I hope I win a million dollars and you read about it on the internet. And then you will know that crime does not pay.
Sincerely,
Me
You forgot to peel the Indiana Jones thingies off your cup. You know, the sweepstakes thingies. So I'm going to use them.
I hope I win a million dollars and you read about it on the internet. And then you will know that crime does not pay.
Sincerely,
Me
Labels: Hmmm


4 Comments:
you are awesome
I second that comment!
HA!!!! That is awesome. Down with those who litter! i wish there was some benefit i could get from those who let their small dogs poop in my yard. nothing to peel off that!
yeah baby.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home