Beyond the Fried: MedSquare

This page has moved to a new address.

MedSquare

7.06.2011

MedSquare

I think we need a social media game for moms of kids with special needs where we can unlock achievements and mayorships a la Foursquare.

Badges I've earned:

-ER Trip
-Shared Bathroom (spending the night in a hospital room where you have to share the bathroom with your  neighbor).
-MASH Unit (holding your child when blood is spurting everywhere)


I know Nancy, Mollie, and Bethany would have a few badges to add as well. Maybe Ambulance Ride and Preemie Pride. Ooh, and a special badge for having five doctor appointments in one week.


Just for the record, I am totally the mayor of Bed Rest!

3 Comments:

Blogger SpeasHill said...

Definitely need a "Take THAT, Doctors!" badge for those of us whose kids defied the doctor's death sentence!

7/12/2011 12:57 PM  
Blogger SpeasHill said...

And a "Pump It Up" for exclusive pumpers.

7/12/2011 12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your attitude!
KN

7/15/2011 12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home