2000, Zero Zero -- Party Over -- Oops, Out of Time!
Threw a birthday party for my friend Ariana tonight. We had the party in a vacant storefront that a friend was kind enough to let us use (Thanks, Maria!). The space was great, but several of us did quite a bit of cleaning and decorating before the big night. Never have I had such a respect for industrial cleaning supplies than I do right now. There is nothing like cleaning several hundred square feet with a Swiffer to make one appreciate those huge dust mops that janitors often use.
Party was fun, though. My very talented hubby teamed with friends Nick and Jamie to form a jazz trio (I dubbed them the Nick Hilscher Trio). Much dancing and eating of cake. Ariana sang with the band, too, which was cool.
And now, I tired.
Party was fun, though. My very talented hubby teamed with friends Nick and Jamie to form a jazz trio (I dubbed them the Nick Hilscher Trio). Much dancing and eating of cake. Ariana sang with the band, too, which was cool.
And now, I tired.
Labels: East Nashville, Friends


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home