Marketing Sucker
I am such a sucker for marketing and design. I have quite an embarrassing attraction to iPods. It's sad.
Today I was in an office and saw an iPod Nano docked into a stereo system. Actually, it was docked into a small piece of plastic that I assumed was a sound system, since the room was filled with music. The Nano just looked so cute and tiny and slick. I wanted one. I really wanted one.
So what's the prob, you say? I hate iTunes. It is proprietary and bulky, and it doesn't offer any of the cool "To Go" services like Rhapsody and Napster.
So I am sorta looking for something as small and slick as a Nano that works with other music subscription services. I've heard that the new Sansas are cool....
The thing is, I'm not sure how much I really want a new mp3 player. I have a couple of older ones that work just fine, and my phone plays mp3s, too.
But the new ones are so prettyyyyyyyyyy...........................
Today I was in an office and saw an iPod Nano docked into a stereo system. Actually, it was docked into a small piece of plastic that I assumed was a sound system, since the room was filled with music. The Nano just looked so cute and tiny and slick. I wanted one. I really wanted one.
So what's the prob, you say? I hate iTunes. It is proprietary and bulky, and it doesn't offer any of the cool "To Go" services like Rhapsody and Napster.
So I am sorta looking for something as small and slick as a Nano that works with other music subscription services. I've heard that the new Sansas are cool....
The thing is, I'm not sure how much I really want a new mp3 player. I have a couple of older ones that work just fine, and my phone plays mp3s, too.
But the new ones are so prettyyyyyyyyyy...........................


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home